Call Of Duty Warfield

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Call Of Duty Warfield » News & Updates » Warfield - Hiring 10 Trial admins

Warfield - Hiring 10 Trial admins

Posts 1 to 30 of 30

Dear users,
Due to lack of admins in-game especially at night We have decided to hire 10 Trial admins, You can apply by posting a reply here using the format below:

Code:
In-game name:
Your timezone: 
Languages you speak:
Picture of your stats:
Tell us more about yourself:

Best regards,
Management team

+2

In-game name: GravLaunch
Your country: Turkey
Your timezone: (GMT +02.00) Istanbul
Languages you speak: Turkish English
Picture of your stats: https://i.hizliresim.com/VDD4bB.png
Tell us more about yourself: Hello my name is Furkan. I am 16 years old . B2 I speak English and Turkish. I like to play Warfield. And I want to help someone with discipline and respect. I hope you choose me.

In-game name: Corz
Your country: Latvia
Your timezone: GMT +2
Languages you speak: English, abit Russian
Picture of your stats: https://imgur.com/a/uEYw6Uh
Tell us more about yourself:  I have been a gamer since 2010 its also the time whenI started to play SAMP. I went from Dark RP to Star wars RP.

I have been SAMP staff for 3 years maybe slightly more which I slowly started to go away from staff area because SAMP was slowly starting to die down. I went on Los Santos Street Wars on 2014 where I made some mistakes in the start as admin since I was ''new'' and didnt had any knowledge. But I can assure you that I have learned from those mistakes and can be great admin whenever its needed. I have been a Lead Admin on Los Santos Street Wars, managing the admin team and stuff to make sure all admins does their job correctly.
During my time not only as admin, I have been Server Moderator in couple of DM servers like this and I pose past experience of commands and things how they work.

In-game name:XKIS_JHONSON
Your country:Argentina
Your timezone:
Languages you speak:English. But I'm Spanish even though I'm good in English
Picture of your stats:I'm not in my house but as soon as I'm there I pass the image
Tell us more about yourself:Well, I've been playing samp for four years so I have a lot of experience ... Two years ago I was a server administrator but for personal reasons I retired from the server so I would like to be the administrator of this wonderful server because the first time I saw it, I loved it. .. The textures ... The zones ... Etc .. For which I would like to come from administrator to be able to help a little even if it is in the server ... One thing ... Sometimes I stay awake until 2 o'clock / 3 AM .. Thank you for your attention

GravLaunch wrote:

In-game name: GravLaunch
Your country: Turkey
Your timezone: (GMT +02.00) Istanbul
Languages you speak: Turkish English
Picture of your stats: https://i.hizliresim.com/VDD4bB.png
Tell us more about yourself: Hello my name is Furkan. I am 16 years old . B2 I speak English and Turkish. I like to play Warfield. And I want to help someone with discipline and respect. I hope you choose me.

Hired

CoRz wrote:

In-game name: Corz
Your country: Latvia
Your timezone: GMT +2
Languages you speak: English, abit Russian
Picture of your stats: https://imgur.com/a/uEYw6Uh
Tell us more about yourself:  I have been a gamer since 2010 its also the time whenI started to play SAMP. I went from Dark RP to Star wars RP.

I have been SAMP staff for 3 years maybe slightly more which I slowly started to go away from staff area because SAMP was slowly starting to die down. I went on Los Santos Street Wars on 2014 where I made some mistakes in the start as admin since I was ''new'' and didnt had any knowledge. But I can assure you that I have learned from those mistakes and can be great admin whenever its needed. I have been a Lead Admin on Los Santos Street Wars, managing the admin team and stuff to make sure all admins does their job correctly.
During my time not only as admin, I have been Server Moderator in couple of DM servers like this and I pose past experience of commands and things how they work.

Hired

Ask myself or KaryM IG to set your rank.
Ask myself on discord with your IG name so I know its you.
Good luck with your new role if you impress us enough you will be promoted in just one week.

Last edited by JamesT85 (2018-08-01 00:42:09)

In-game name: Melm
Your country: The Netherlands
Your timezone: GMT + 1 / Amsterdam
Languages you speak: Dutch, English, French.
Picture of your stats: https://s8.postimg.cc/54nnh7vb9/Screenshot_1.png
Well i have alot of moderating experience, been an senior moderator on a minecraft server which had 100-200 players a day,
i've been playing SAMP for 3 years now as i think its an archievment i know how people react and how they defence.
i know the rules as i am obligiated to read and comply to it, i am mature enough to undergo stress/insults,
i am friendly, i do not user-rank people as i give everyone the same equal chance, and i am active/can be.

Congratulations to the new staff!

Frank wrote:

In-game name:XKIS_JHONSON
Your country:Argentina
Your timezone:
Languages you speak:English. But I'm Spanish even though I'm good in English
Picture of your stats:I'm not in my house but as soon as I'm there I pass the image
Tell us more about yourself:Well, I've been playing samp for four years so I have a lot of experience ... Two years ago I was a server administrator but for personal reasons I retired from the server so I would like to be the administrator of this wonderful server because the first time I saw it, I loved it. .. The textures ... The zones ... Etc .. For which I would like to come from administrator to be able to help a little even if it is in the server ... One thing ... Sometimes I stay awake until 2 o'clock / 3 AM .. Thank you for your attention

Hired

Melm wrote:

In-game name: Melm
Your country: The Netherlands
Your timezone: GMT + 1 / Amsterdam
Languages you speak: Dutch, English, French.
Picture of your stats:
Well i have alot of moderating experience, been an senior moderator on a minecraft server which had 100-200 players a day,
i've been playing SAMP for 3 years now as i think its an archievment i know how people react and how they defence.
i know the rules as i am obligiated to read and comply to it, i am mature enough to undergo stress/insults,
i am friendly, i do not user-rank people as i give everyone the same equal chance, and i am active/can be.

Hired.

Contact myself or KaryM on discord and IG to set your rank
Good luck with your new dutys.

In-game name: Lool...

Your country: Tunisia

Your timezone: GMT+1

Languages you speak: English + Arabic

Tell us more about yourself: My real name is achref i'm from tunisia i enjoy playing samp and im a web dev

Picture of your stats:   file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrateur/Bureau/sa-mp-004.png

Last edited by Lool... (2018-08-06 20:59:43)

Lool... wrote:

Tell us more about yourself: My real name is achref i'm from tunisia i enjoy playing samp and im a web dev

Picture of your stats:   file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrateur/Bureau/sa-mp-004.png

Last edited by Lool... (Yesterday 19:59:43)

Picture of your stats? Oh God..

+1

^^
Tnx

Crash You Accept Me ? 

Plz :cool: :cool: :cool:

Name in game [WF]K1LLER
Name in real Life Max
Age 15
My country Ukraine
Time zone Ukraine(KIEV)
Languages English(normal)Russian(Great)Ukrainian(Great)
Screen of stats cant find(
Score 137
Kills 23
Deathes 23(Because i play with cheaters and they killing me
(I
m Moderator of server Samp-dm.Ru)My nick name
[ENGM]RON1N(only at Samp-dm.ru)

Name in game [WF]K1LLER
Name in real Life Max
Age 15
My country Ukraine
Time zone Ukraine(KIEV)
Score 137
Kills 23
(I

Pls i good admin)

KaryM711
Pls invite me to Admins team

In-game name:[LW]AayanTalpur
Your country:Pakistan
Your timezone: Karachi
Languages you speak:Urdu,English
Picture of your stats:Cant Find
Tell us more about yourself:Hi my name is AyanTalpur i am 15 year old. i speak urdu English i like to be an admin of WarField. i want to help newbies. and i want to ban cheaters who dont accept Rules. and i want to help and respect someone with disiplane.I Pray you accept me

@[LW]AayanTalpur
to  find picture of ur stast

1-in game type /stats  the pres F8
2-go to ce PC
3-go to documents
4-GTA san user files
5- Samp
6-screens
7- go to https://imgur.com/
8- update the picture copy the link then post it in ur application

Last edited by Captain (2018-08-14 22:45:13)

What the fuck is this lol

In-game name:zLethal
Your country: France
Your timezone: 16:00 - 05:00
Languages you speak: French, English, Russian, German
Picture of your stats:

I've been admin on 4 servers : Community Owner (CoD: Ghosts), Community Managing (CoD: WW PG), Leading Admin + Official Event Maker (CoD: WaW MG), Lead Admin (CoD : AC),

I got a real experience as an admin, if you really need to test me, find me in game, and i'll show you my skills about this job.

zLethal wrote:

In-game name:zLethal
Your country: France
Your timezone: 16:00 - 05:00
Languages you speak: French, English, Russian, German
Picture of your stats:

I've been admin on 4 servers : Community Owner (CoD: Ghosts), Community Managing (CoD: WW PG), Leading Admin + Official Event Maker (CoD: WaW MG), Lead Admin (CoD : AC),

I got a real experience as an admin, if you really need to test me, find me in game, and i'll show you my skills about this job.

Hired

In-game name: SilverStaR
Your country: Pakistan
Your timezone: 5+GMT
Languages you speak: English Urdu Sindhi Balochi half Spanish
Picture of your stats: i will upload later coz server is full with hackers so its to hard to make score but I will try to make in few days
Tell us more about yours
Hello Dears admins or WF members my name is Muhammad Hasnain my in-game name is SilverStaR i am from Pakistan and I am logo editor signature and forum badges maker I am experienced admin and I will try to active 10 or 12 hours in game I promise Thanks in advance and sory for poor applications coz i am using my mobile yet

In-game name: Sputnik
Your country: Philippines
Your timezone: GMT+8
Languages you speak: English
Picture of your stats: https://imgur.com/a/vsur0nO
Tell us more about yourself: I love muay thai(Martial arts) i like playing SAMP when I'm tired from school/practice muay thai and also i love mappings like freeroams call of duty like this and trucking servers also i want to learn scripting but i dont have time for that and also i love street foods and im retired admins some of servers like RP and trucking

PS: SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH AND ALSO SORRY FOR MY STATS CUZ IM START PLAYING PREVIOUSLY BUT I PROMISE I BE ACTIVE AND RESPONSIBLE.

Last edited by Sputnik (2018-09-02 21:29:30)

Lool... wrote:

Last edited by Lool... (2018-08-06 18:59:43)

Denied.

[ENGM]K1LLER wrote:

Name in game [WF]K1LLER
Name in real Life Max
Age 15
My country Ukraine
Time zone Ukraine(KIEV)
Score 137
Kills 23
(I

Denied.

SilverStaR wrote:

In-game name: SilverStaR
Your country: Pakistan
Your timezone: 5+GMT
Languages you speak: English Urdu Sindhi Balochi half Spanish
Picture of your stats: i will upload later coz server is full with hackers so its to hard to make score but I will try to make in few days
Tell us more about yours
Hello Dears admins or WF members my name is Muhammad Hasnain my in-game name is SilverStaR i am from Pakistan and I am logo editor signature and forum badges maker I am experienced admin and I will try to active 10 or 12 hours in game I promise Thanks in advance and sory for poor applications coz i am using my mobile yet

Hired.
Be active (even when little players)
Contact KaryM or Myself IG for your rank
Same again on discord

Sputnik wrote:

In-game name: Sputnik
Your country: Philippines
Your timezone: GMT+8
Languages you speak: English
Picture of your stats: https://imgur.com/a/vsur0nO
Tell us more about yourself: I love muay thai(Martial arts) i like playing SAMP when I'm tired from school/practice muay thai and also i love mappings like freeroams call of duty like this and trucking servers also i want to learn scripting but i dont have time for that and also i love street foods and im retired admins some of servers like RP and trucking

PS: SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH AND ALSO SORRY FOR MY STATS CUZ IM START PLAYING PREVIOUSLY BUT I PROMISE I BE ACTIVE AND RESPONSIBLE.

Last edited by Sputnik (Today 19:29:30)

Like I told you IG. I don't care about your stats. The only reason for stats requirements is for general knowledge of the game mode.
Your English could be better agreed but I think you will fit in just fine as its a cod server.
Contact myself or KaryM IG for your rank.
and the same again on discord.

Thank you to everyone who has applied. Together we can make a great server. 4 spaces left.

thank so much and give me my forum rank and also give me discord link

Last edited by SilverStaR (2018-09-03 12:57:23)

In-game name:

Captain

Louay

Your country:

Tunisia

Your timezone:

GMT+1

Languages you speak:

english and french and arabic

Picture of your stats:

/Stats

im louay i'm from tunisia i study at the high school, i train in bodybuilding and i enjoy playing samp i start playing samp from 6 years ago, i have the experience as a staff Member

Accepted or denied ?

Last edited by Captain (2018-09-12 07:35:59)

that english tho,it's a no from me

In-game name:Xx_Clara_Bunny_xX
Your country:IIndonesia
Your timezone: GMT+7 Jakarta
Languages you speak:Indonesia-English
Picture of your stats:
Tell us more about yourself:hello, i'm clara and i'm intrested to be staff of this member, i have experienced to be Admin on my friend's server, but she shutdown the server with no reason.

Clara wrote:

In-game name:Xx_Clara_Bunny_xX
Your country:IIndonesia
Your timezone: GMT+7 Jakarta
Languages you speak:Indonesia-English
Picture of your stats:
Tell us more about yourself:hello, i'm clara and i'm intrested to be staff of this member, i have experienced to be Admin on my friend's server, but she shutdown the server with no reason.

Where is picture of your stats ?

You are here » Call Of Duty Warfield » News & Updates » Warfield - Hiring 10 Trial admins